BLS for Healthcare Providers (RENEWAL)
The American Heart Association- BLS for Healthcare Providers course is designed to provide a wide variety of certified or non-certified, licensed or non-licensed, healthcare professionals with the skills to keep people alive until they can be brought to a hospital or be treated with more advanced lifesaving measures.
The BLS course covers:
- adult and pediatric CPR
- two-rescuer scenarios and use of the bag-valve mask
- foreign-body airway obstruction (conscious and unconscious)
- automated external defibrillation (includes child AED update)
- special resuscitation situations
- other cardiopulmonary emergencies
- stroke and cardiac arrest
You may register for the renewal course ONLY if your card is still valid.
VIEW SCHEDULE (to Enroll)