Fernando Hull has a Master's degree in Environmental Occupational Safety and Health and Bachelor and Associate degrees in Occupational Safety and Health. He have nearly over ten years of experiences in the construction industry with significant exposure to all aspects of Occupational Health and Safety. His extensive education, work experiences and knowledge of all the local, state and federal laws pertaining to health and safety for construction workers and employees have equipped him with the critical, technical and creative abilities that enables him to thrive in a fast-paced working environment. Fernando provides essential contributions in the industry with his work ethics and training successes.
* Asbestos Inspector
* 40 Hour Site Safety Manager
* OSHA 500 Construction Instructor
* CPR/First Aid Instructor CPR/First Aid Instructor
* Respiratory Planner/Trainer/Fit Tester
* OSHA 501 General Industry Instructor
* NYC Mold Assessor
* SSPC-3 Supervisor/De-leading of Industrial Structures
* Environmental (EPA) Instructor
* 30 Hour OSHA Construction
* NSC Flagger Instructor
Our instructors are up-to-date on providing the latest OSHA safety regulations and how to manage on-site risk factors appropriately. Minimizing the safety concerns of our clients.
Below is OSHA Mission's Instructor, Estefania Notice LIVE Interview on the IRIE Jam Radio Show